- Commonsense Organization: Enhance student comprehension with the book’s logically organized coverage of torts, strict liability, and product liability, as well as added material on mortgages and foreclosures, financial reform, and health-care reform.
- Insightful Prevention and Ethics Features: Help students avoid or mitigate legal problems in their future careers with the new “Preventing Legal Disputes” feature in each chapter. Case-based “A Question of Ethics” and “Insight into Ethics” sections also help students navigate ethical issues from multiple perspectives with examples of thoughtful, open-ended solutions.
- A.A.C.S.B.-Approved Coverage: Meet all of the specific curriculum requirements outlined by the A.A.C.S.B. with the “Dimensions” questions following each case. These intriguing questions help students a see the global, ethical, e-commerce, and environmental considerations of each legal issue for a well-rounded perspective of business law.
- Critical-Thinking Skills Development: Several in-text features designed to help students apply their knowledge include “What If the Facts Were Different,” “Management Perspectives,” “Landmark in the Legal Environment,” and “For Critical Analysis.” Other sections, such as “Landmark in the Law” and “Application to Today’s Environment,” enhance student decision-making by showing the impact of landmark cases and statutes on the legal environment.
- Stimulating Hypothetical Situations: Students practice identifying issues and applying legal remedies with “Reviewing” hypothetical scenarios. Each asks a series of probing questions to help students gauge their understanding of chapter material.
Know the law of businesses with THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT TODAY: BUSINESS IN ITS ETHICAL, REGULATORY, E-COMMERCE, AND GLOBAL SETTING, 7th Edition! Based on content required by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the text strengthens the critical reasoning skills you need to interpret and apply laws, while exposing you to the most talked about business topics of our day. Coverage includes cyber law, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, corporate responsibility, the housing crisis, financial
List Price: $ 292.95